2 Week Separation From My Mom

 The past 2 weeks, my mom and sister took a trip to China, leaving me with my dad in the U.S. With many changes currently happening, my mom just wanted a break and wanted to see more of her family. With this, my dad and I had to learn and get used to life without my mom, who does much of the family's work and is my sister and I's main transportation. This is also the longest I have been separated from my mom, and we could only connect through online medias.

My dad and I quickly adapted to our new environment, and created some rules during this time for us to follow. We also created lists of restaurants and foods we wanted to eat at together during this time, and just talked about how the next 2 weeks are going to go.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year