Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

I did a interesting research about Michelle Kwan.

Michelle Kwan was born 1980 in Torrance, California. Her ethic is Chinese and her parents were from Hong Kong. Michelle Kwan started skating at the age of 5 and went to Ice Castle Training Center in Lake Arrowhead in California. She was 18 years old when she went to the Olympics games. Michelle Kwan liked to skate a lot.

I think Michelle Kwan has good performance because she is calm and relaxed. I think Kwan is a good ice skater because she made it all the way to the Olympics games. I think i am a good ice skater because i am in Basic 6. I would like to learn how to ice skate like Kwan.


I learned some interesting facts about Michelle Kwan and I would like to accomplish something like her.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading about Michelle Kwan and ice skating! You share a lot of similarities with her! I can see you becoming an accomplished ice skater like her. I can't wait to see your T-stop! You are such a talented athlete and scholar!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese New Year