Thoughts

 Being a 13 year old girl in our society, I experience many new emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Many changes have happened over the past few months, and I just keep reminding myself that it is not that serious and none of this will matter in future years. 

Many friendship problems pop up, especially with this one girl who has been my "friend" for over 7 years if you know you know! All for dumb reasons, with her getting angry at everything. Sometimes I wish I could slap her right in the face, but that wouldn't do well in my school record. Other small friendship events happen from here and there, but this girl is the main problem.

Also being in junior high going into high school next year, many, many, many homework and assignments are given out. I do not consider myself "stressed," but I recently have been forced to stay up pretty late in order to finish assignments. Just as a way to cope with all the work coming in, I just remind myself that these grades will not change the high school programs I get in, as they will not have access to these grades by the time high school registrations come. Speaking of that, it is also about time for me to decide the pathway and high school I will attend.

My parents and I have been discussing this topic since mid-summer this past year, and have decided it would be best to place me in a school that is not top-rated, but to join a high end program and be part of the top students in the school, rather than being average in a really good school.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year