My 13th Birthday!

 On the recent past Wednesday, I celebrated my thirteenth birthday! This birthday truly has been the most "double-sided," as I am no longer considered a kid yet have started to grow and mature and become more independent. I still love doing kiddy things almost daily, and that will not stop, but I truly will miss being a small child. That being said, my birthday was a really, really fun day, and I know I say this every year, but I feel like this birthday was special and the best out of all.

As I said before, my birthday this year fell on a Wednesday, and I celebrated my day with my summer camp at Universal Studios. It was a good coincidence for me, spending my birthday at a theme park is always something I love doing. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year