2023 MVP Summer Day Camp

 Summer is finally coming to an end! I cannot say that I am excited, nor can I say that I am not. This summer, I attended Monte Verde summer day camp almost every week, with the exception of the week I went on a vacation. I spent the majority of my 2023 summer building memories, building relationships, and having fun with my friends. 

Like I mentioned earlier, this year, just like the pervious 5-6 years, I attended Monte Verde Day Camp. I attended a total of 9 weeks at camp, and each was unique and held its own strengths. 

The "weekly daily" schedule had the same general outline each week. Mondays was just a day at camp, for new kids to be introduced to the rules and running of the camp. To my friends and I, Monday was always the most boring and the day that we would skip the most. Tuesdays, we would take busses to McCormick pool, where we spent a few hours swimming and playing around. We would then walk over to the local playground, 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year