Friend Teen Drama

 Recently, throughout the school year, I have been going through some friendship problems and troubles - all of which I expected, going into middle school and slowly starting to mature. I have had many minor issues where there was a small misunderstanding or argument, but me and the other ended up talking and figuring things out, becoming friends once again. However, there also have been a few situations in which it was not a misunderstanding, and our relationship was more affected. 

The largest friend troubles I have experienced recently was with my "best friend." We have been really good friends for the past 3-4 years, and hung out almost everyday during the covid quarantine. We made so many memories together, had so many playdates, and trusted each other most. We spent the summer coming into 7th grade together at a camp, everything seemed normal then, we acted how we usually were around each other. 



Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year