List - My Top 10 Strengths and Weaknesses (As of July, 2023)

I recently decided to make a list of my strengths and weaknesses, to track my "progress" and see what I need to work on to become a better student and person. This is as of July 2023, and I am able to review this to see if anything has changed later on. This can also help to decide what majors and pathways would be best suited for my current strengths, and what to avoid when searching for my future life.

Strengths (Not in order)
  1. Math
  2. Arguing/debating
  3. Drawing
  4. Writing (essays, stories, etc.)
  5. Typing 
  6. Self-control
  7. Ice skating
  8. Graphic designing
  9. Interior designing
  10. Setting/reaching goals

Weaknesses (Not in order)

  1. Time management
  2. Public speaking
  3. Remembering terms/facts
  4. P.E. 
  5. Spilling secrets/talking too much
  6. Very fast mood changes
  7. Teamwork (I like to be the center of attention)
  8. Confidence
  9. Physical stamina
  10. Deadlines

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year