My 12th Birthday (!!!!!)

 Recently, it was my birthday (yayy) and I turned 12!! I had an awesome party, and went to summer camp on my birthday, it was honestly really really fun and memorable. Even though I am sad to leave being 11, I am excited to see what the future holds for me and how middle school will start.

I had my 12th birthday party this year at Cal Bowl in Lakewood with a bunch of my school friends. It was nice seeing them since I hadn't seen them all summer, and I most likely won't be seeing some of them again, sadly. Some of my friends included Rylee, Ivy, Sofia G, Amelice, Ella, and Klarissa. My mom's coworkers also came since my mom would be pretty bored just watching us. Instead of regular old bowling, we did cosmic bowling, where it was dark and we had glow things and neon lights. It looked really cool and was definitely fulfilled my expectations. 

After we bowled and ate pizza and chicken wings for lunch, we did cake and this year I got the same as last year, a blueberry yogurt cake. It was so creamy and I still love it. After cake, we went to play in the arcade for a little. We had 30 minutes and unlimited points so we got to do a lot. I stayed with one of my closest friends, Sofia, and we played many games and even did a VR thing together. Once our 30 minutes was up, we redeemed prizes and I got a bowling pin since I wanted everyone to sign it. By this time, most people had left, but I invited my 2 close friends, Ivy and Rylee, over to play at my house. WE opened presents, watched TV, and played cards.

For my actual birthday, I went to Monte Verde summer camp where I have tons of friends and fun. We mainly play cards, but also went to the Mayfair pool. I stayed in the shallow end for a little and it was really nice and cool. When we got back to camp, we got Kona Ice, which was really refreshing and sweet.

This year, I got many gifts from my friends and family, which I am super thankful for. I got some clothes, a bunch of Harry Potter items, some art items, and candy. My favorite gifts were all the Harry Potter items since they really pleased the Harry Potter addict in me.

Overall, this birthday is one of the best birthdays i've had. I know I say it every year, but each one is so different and special in their own ways. I really look forward to my 12 year old life and to middle school as well.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year