Dolphins (Rewrite)

Continuing on with my new "series", I am going to be rewriting another one of my old posts. This time, I will be rewriting a short paragraph on dolphins. Again, I will only be using the facts I used in the original, so it won't be as descriptive as I would like.

Original
A dolphin's predators are tiger sharks, dusky sharks, bull sharks, killer whales, and great white sharks. A dolphin's prey is fish, shrimp, octopus, turtles, crab, squid, sardines, and birds. Dolphins are mammals just like humans and they are also warm blooded. Bottle nose dolphin's can live up to at least 40 years old. Most dolphin's are gray, black, and white there are also pink and other colors of dolphin's. There are many different types of dolphins. Some are bottlenose dolphins, amazon river dolphins and many, many more.

Updated
There are many different species of dolphins, including the bottlenose and amazon river dolphins. These creatures are warm blooded, making them mammals, and can surpass 40 years of age. As for the color, most are shades of grey, black, and white. However, some unique colored ones, such as pink, have also been spotted. Dolphins predators are usually different species of shark and a few whale. Their diet usually consists of fish, shrimp, octopus, turtles, crab, squid, sardines, and in some cases, birds.

My original writing wasn't horrible here, however it was very unorganized, as it seems like I just threw all the facts into one pretty lengthy paragraph. More facts, descriptions, and better organization overall could have made it 5x better.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year