My 2021 Christmas

 Since 2021 is nearly over, it means Christmas is here! This year, I didn't do much to celebrate, but I still had a fun day. Personally, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, making every one special and different.

This year for Christmas, I had to go to my parents work since we were going on vacation right after. I usually dread going there, but it wasn't that bad since the Christmas spirit was in the air. I mainly stayed in one room the whole time, but I went outside to help out a little. 

After staying at my parents work, we went on a vacation to Palm Springs. We went to a few really nice hiking spots where we saw waterfalls, creeks, trees, and horses. The one trail I really like is one where you have to jump onto rocks and over a creek to go on. It is almost like an obstacle course since you have to have strong legs and good balance. Overall, I really enjoyed this small vacation we went on because we did many fun things and my whole family went which doesn't happen often.

This year, I got a few very special presents which I am super grateful for. From my mom, I got a few Harry Potter items and some calligraphy pens. From Santa, I got a sun pillow/plushie and a pair of figure skating gloves. From my friends, I got jewelry, stationary, and art related items. And finally, from my ice skating coach, I got a cute bracelet with skating related charms. My favorite items would be the Harry Potter items (from my mom) and the stationary items (from my friends). To have gotten this many items, I am very grateful and thankful to all my amazing friends and family.

All in all, I had a really fun Christmas this year even if I didn't do much. I enjoyed those hiking trails since they were really fun to cross and explore nature. Now, as Christmas is about spending time with family, that would have to be my favorite part of everything that happened. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year