Sequence Of Events (Packing For A Camping Trip)

 Nature, tents, and wildlife. My friend invited me to go going camping! I better start packing and getting ready! First, I need to pack the necessities for camping such as clothes, jackets, snacks, and a ton of water. If needed, I would bring a tent, and or a sleeping bag. Next, I would pack some other fun things to do (if we ever get bored) like board games, books, and paper. Then, I would get a lot of rest the night before to prepare for the long drive the next day. (I can NEVER sleep on a bumpy ride so it's better to get all the snoozes out the night before!) Finally, it’s time to get outta the house and have fun! It’s time for the long drive before we can finally have fun (oh oh oh I just hope the drive isn’t too long!)


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year