My 11th birthday

 This year, since Covid is getting a little better, I had an amazing birthday party for my 11th birthday. I invited many of my friends and we had an amazing time playing around the house and celebrating my birthday. 

This year, my party theme was tropical since I love the way tropical things like pineapples and palm trees look when they are animated and have adorable faces on them. I also had a big waterslide, made slime with some of my friends, wandered around the house randomly, and played some Roblox. 

The waterslide was so much fun and I probably went down the slide over 30 times. We tried different things things going down backwards and twisting while sliding. Overall the slide was so much fun and watching everyone have fun made me happy. 

To me, one of the best things about parties is all the FOOOOD. I always get hungry and knowing I can eat as much food as I want makes me not want to eat before the party. For this party, we had pizza, fruit, Vietnamese food, and many different sodas and juices. My cake this year was a delicious blueberry yogurt cake that tasted almost like cheesecake. It was so yummy and I would defiantly want that cake again.

Only a few of my friends wanted to make slime but I was fine with that because those were only my closer friends and we always have a nice conversation together. We were all experienced with slime and we just had a lot of fun overall. 

The whole party went by so fast I was really sad that it was over already. The day had been so much fun and I just loved everything that happened. 

Since the party wasn't on my actual birthday, my real birthday wasn't as fun since I went to summer school. I still had fun playing with my friends and eating cupcakes but my party was more fun for sure. 

In my opinion, my 11th birthday and birthday party was still as amazing as amazing could get even with covid still happening. My friends and I made many memorable moments and I sure will never ever forget this day.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year