Feeling Poem

Stress

Smells like my burnt dinner still baking in the oven while I am distracted.

Tastes like expired milk I accidently added into a promised smoothie for my friend who will be over any minute.

Sounds like my sister raging after loosing her game when we are home alone.

Feels like me trying to remember all the answers and formulas 10 minutes before a test.

Feels like all the nerves and jitters I have the minute before getting a shot.

Feels like me having so many important things to remember along with all the circulating ideas going through my mind.

Stress

Comments

  1. I really love your poem entitled "Stress!" It really captures the vivid emotions and real life experiences. You have always been an amazing writer but it's awesome to see your growth. Keep up the great work and I am so proud of you!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year