Rewritten version of Cinderella

 Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom where nobody but the royal had lived. Well besides one daughter dirty as a old rag. Her name was Cinderella and she was the hated person in the town. “Cinderella, Cinderella!” Her stepmother called her oddly being joyful. “I made a special cake for you!” She called. “Um, why would you make that for me?” Cinderella asked. “Because ummm I wanted to treat you after all your work for us!” She said smirking. “Um ok thanks I appreciate it.” She said. Now it is finally time to put this ugly brat to sleep once and for all! She thought to herself applauding her hands quietly. “What's happening to me!” Cinderella cried as she started to feel dizzy and uncautious. “Goodbye Cinderella!” She cried as she started to laugh, evilly. “Grace, Milly! I got rid of Cinderella!!!” She yelled as she smiled at Cinderella who was now on the floor not moving  muscle. “Yay!! Finally all she did was mess up my room!” Grace called. “Thanks mom!!” Said Milly. “I should have done this much before since now we can all have our own peace without a brat around here” She said happily. Now we shall take down all her paintings and destroy them once and for all!” She told her daughters. Cinderella, the daughter who had never been loved had passed away because of her evil stepmother.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year