My Accomplishments During the 2020-2021 School Year

The 2020-2021 school year has been something that I NEVER thought I would have to experience. Everything was just so different from distance learning to using google classroom. Besides all the bad things that happened this year I also had some good things which would help me for 6th grade. For example, my writing skills have improved a lot since 4th grade. I now can write longer, more detailed essays without dying. In math, I learned many more things about fractions, decimals, and shapes. I also learned the order of operations which is something I wanted to learn since 2nd grade. I also learned about molecules, emulsifiers, and how animals and plants grow. Another thing I am proud of is getting Student of the Month for February. I was excited to earn this because I never thought I would do anything because of Distance Learning. Lastly, I learned character traits, figurative language, main idea, and the RACE strategy in language arts. Oh there's also 1 more thing, I ACTUALLY SURVIVED DISTANCE LEARNING WITHOUT PASSING OUT.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year