My 2021 4th of July

 My 4th of July this year was one that didn't really stand out to me since it was similar to last years. I still had a lot of fun today putting out fireworks and seeing all the amazing colors and pops.

This year, I put out fireworks with my friend, Chloe. We both bought packs of fireworks and the "show" lasted about 30 mins. We had a lot of fun playing with the sparklers and pop-its. Some of the fun things we did were: 

Walk around the block to see fireworks

Visit local block-parties

Watch our own fireworks in action

Have our ears not explode

Overall, pretty similar things to last year, but more loud and colorful. I defiantly saw more big fireworks that shoot up in the sky but those hurt my ears as well. The main thing that made me happy was seeing the sky turn all different colors and to me it represented the world. 

This year was defiantly a little disappointing but it was still a 4th of July that I will remember since we did a lot of stuff that was crazy such as throw a whole bag of pop-its at the floor at once. Overall, a very fun 4th of July that was not as fun as I expected but still, a very exciting one. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year