My thoughts about summer

 My thoughts on Summertime are mostly the same as many people. I personally like Summertime for many reasons but my main reason would have to be swimming in refreshing pools and going to the beach with my family. During Summer it is also my birthday and I usually get to have a party since it is still on Summer break. Some other reasons I love Summer is because I get to go on vacations, I have the chance to relax, and because I am able to sleep in without being disturbed. Summer is also the hottest time of the year and I usually don’t like the heat which sometimes is a downgrade. Many people like Summer because there is no school but I disagree with them. Whenever there is no school, I tend to be bored and tired. School just keeps me awake and occupied.  Overall, I am pretty excited about Summer but I also have some things that I am not excited for. If I am going to be honest, I really do enjoy regular school days IN PERSON because I get to learn new things and have breaks with my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year