The Pros and Cons of Covid-19

Since quarantine has started, the only thing I could say was “This is terrible” and “I hate this” but after thinking about it, there were some pros but of course still many cons. I decided to make a small list of the pros and cons of being in quarantine.

Pros

1.  Family time – Finally being able to spend time with my family by eating dinner or playing a family game together.

2.  Able to be more lazy hehe – We don’t get as much homework so we have more time to chill or watch tv.

3. Playing Roblox – Before quarantine, I never played Roblox before but now everyday my sister and I get some time to play Roblox.

4. More time to complete homework – Our teacher’s give us more time to complete homework so we don’t have to worry about it as much.

Even though there are only 4 pros I can think of, these things could never happen if we didn’t have quarantine.

Cons

1. BOREDOM – I have been bored almost every.single.day. of quarantine and I usually have no idea what to do.

2. Distance learning – I hate distance learning and I don’t think it’s a very good way to learn but it will have to do for now.

3. Laziness – Some people (including me) don’t want to exercise as much because they can do other things online that don’t really do much for your body.

4. Not being to go to fun places – Almost all of the fun places have been closed due to Covid and we really have nothing to do besides being online 24/7.

5. Covid all in all – Covid has affected many many families and there has been so so so many cases of Covid which makes me scared.

All these Cons add up to Poopy and there’s really nothing much to do at all.

All these Pro’s and Con’s add up to not a super super bad time but it will DEFIANTLY be remembered in history.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year