My Youtube List

Ever since May of 2020, I have had a Youtube channel where I posted Roblox videos. Since then, I have only gotten to about 20 subscribers and most of them were my friends and people that I knew. But I still have a lot of fun recording a editing my videos even if I am a very small Youtuber. I decided to make a list of what popular Roblox Youtubers have that I don’t to see if I can become bigger on Youtube.

The popular Youtuber that I am going to use as an example is Megan Plays since I used to watch her a lot.

Things that Megan has

Good quality

Good editing

Face cam

Voice in vids

Rich in Roblox and Roblox games

Spends lots of robux for videos

Cool intros/outros

Mostly Adopt me content

Things that I have

OK quality

OK editing

Good intros/outros

Some voice vids

Not super rich in games

All different Roblox content

Does not spend a penny on robux for vids

Differences and things noticeable

I think some of the main things that Megan has that I don’t would be Good editing, Good quality and spending robux for her videos. I try my best to edit my videos well but I’m not very good at it so that’s something I should work on. The quality on my videos is because of the recorder I have because it is not the best and I should probably get a new one soon. Megan also has been doing Youtube for years now and she had more time to grow. I have been on Youtube for almost 1 year and am growing very slowly. Megan also has other channels where she posts vlogs and other Roblox videos so I think those help her main channel a lot too.

Overall, after comparing my channel to hers, I can see some big differences such and editing and quality which I should improve and fix. Hopefully 1 day I can become bigger and have more supporters. My Youtube channel name is called shining-pineapples and the link to my channel will be right here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vIKT2M1WrVc53tdZUHbTQ. I hope one day my videos will have better quality and I will be a more popular youtuber.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year