My spring break vacation part 2

Spring break has sadly ended but during the break, I did so many fun activities. We had so much and we made many memories that I will remember forever. We went to Carlsbad for 4 nights and stayed at 2 hotels.

On the first day, we stayed in the hotel room and planned all the fun activities we would do. We had Mac and Cheese for dinner and we took a walk around our big hotel. We explored all of the features our hotel had to offer and found some really cool places.

The next day, we went to a nearby lake/lagoon and rode a swan boat. We had to “paddle” the boat with our feet like a bike and it was a real leg workout. We saw some private islands and felt the cold blue water. After boat riding, we got lunch from the Carlsbad outlets and went back to our hotel room. We ate lunch and my sister and I played some Roblox. After about 2 hours, we went swimming in the hotel pool. Our hotel also had a mini waterslide and water sprayers. We played in the pool for about 1 and a ½ hours, my sister leaving after only 30-60 minutes. We then ate dinner and played some more Roblox. We had a lot of fun and were really tired that night.

The next day, we went to SeaWorld, San Diego and played an Easter scavenger hunt for candy. We went around the park finding small stands set up with workers giving us candy. We also watched shows, saw many animals, and explored the park. Even after being there many times, we still got lost :/ On the way back to the hotel, we got our dinner and settled in the hotel, ready to eat. We planned to stay near the hotel tomorrow since we had just been to San Diego.

The following day, we went to pick strawberries. We also played in a sunflower maze, played around on haybales, and of course went to the big strawberry farm. We picked strawberries and my sister played on the inflatable slides that they had over there. We got some more food from the outlet and went back to our hotel. Later I also went swimming but didn’t do much besides that later in the day.

In my opinion, my 2021 spring break vacation was amazing even if we had to wear mask and some things were a little different. I was happy to say, this vacation has been an amazing experience and I would love to do it again and again.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year