How 2021 is going (part 1)

 2021 feels like it just started but it has already been 1 month. In the month I have done many things that I never expected to complete in just a month. I am going to be telling you what I have done and accomplished so far in the month. I will be going over all 3 of my classes and just what has happened so far in part 1.

Ice skating class

In my ice skating, I have recently got new skates and am working to land my axel. I am really close to landing it because my new skates have more support for the landing. I have not tried an axel in my new skates yet so I am looking forward to see if I can land it next timer. For my spins, I am learning harder spins such as a haircutter spin and combination spins. I will also be testing my Preliminary Moves in the field test near the end of February. My moves are getting stronger the more I work on them and I am really excited to test. So far I have almost achieved 1 of my New Year resolutions in just a month

Art class

In my art class, I am working on harder projects that require more time. Right now I am working on a snowy landscape with trees and houses. I am learning how to change basic shapes into detailed things like animals and houses. I also am drawing more on my own and I enjoy being independent now.


Chinese class

My Chinese class is getting more fun as I am going on. I now know some stories and poems. I have learned more than 40 characters and my writing looks pretty nice. The most recent thing I learned was a poem about swans. It contains some new characters but I have most words memorized. I am speaking more Chinese now (but still don’t really enjoy it :/ ).

Random stuff about how things are going

I don’t have much to say but my dad has been spending more time with my sister and I and we play together once in a while. We are going to be watching the super bowl together and having lunch as a family. 

In my opinion, 2021 has been going way better than what I would have expected. Things are getting back to normal a little and we might be going back to a normal schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year