My 2020 Christmas

 Finally 2020’s Christmas passed. That means that the year of 2020 is finally almost over. Despite being quarantined, I had a very fun Christmas this year though. I never wanted that day to end but it’s sad we only get 24 hours to call it Christmas.

On Christmas Eve, we had a very delicious dinner from stonefire grill. After our dinner, we went to bed a little early and put out cookies and milk for Santa clause. I also wrote a little letter to Santa and asked if next year I could go to the North pole with him. My sister and I hoped we were on the good list since we did fight a lot this year. 

On Christmas day, I woke up at 6:50 and I was really excited. I went out and the first thing I saw was that Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk. I checked the note and it said “yes”!! I was really excited and I knew that’s what I wanted for Christmas next year. I checked under the Christmas tree and saw that there were many presents along with presents from Santa. Since I was the first one to wake up in my family, I wanted to open my presents with my whole family so I only opened a couple small ones that my sister already opened. A little after, my family started to wake up and we started to open presents. 

This year for Christmas I got so many this year and I am super grateful. I received a craft kit from Santa, headphones and books from my mom and dad, a puzzle toy from my friend Chloe, a fluffy jacket and candy from my friend Ivy, a customized pillow from my family friend, some candy and bath bombs from my ice skating friend, a picture frame and nail polish from my ice skating coach, and a sticker book and card making kit from my friends Sofia and Juli. Also for the first time I got something in my stocking – a bath bomb and glitter nail polish. 

After eating breakfast, I made some slime and played with it for a long time. When I finished, it was lunchtime so my family and I watched a Christmas movie while eating. When the movie was over, I went for a bike ride with my dad and sister. We had an idea to go for a walk to city hall after we finished eating dinner. For dinner we had Chinese food and my mom’s homemade meatballs. We went on a walk to city hall and saw the beautiful lighted tree. We chased each other and had a lot of fun there. When we came back my sister and I played Roblox and got ready for bed. I was really sad the day was over because I have not had family time in a long time. 

In my opinion, this year’s Christmas was very fun and I finally had some family time. I was sad the day was over but I am really looking forward to next year’s Christmas and hoping it would be almost the same as this year.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year