All about my friend Ivy

I have made many friends in the past years in school and in my out of school classes. One of my best friends is Ivy which I met at school. We have a cool story on how we met because before we were friends we were enemies.

How I met her

Ivy joined my school in first grade and at that time we avoided each other for a while. One of my other friends went to the same after school daycare as Ivy and they became friends. She then introduced Ivy to me and we started playing with each other as a group. She then asked me and Ivy over for a play date and our moms met. They got each other’s phone number and we started having play dates together. We have been friends ever since and she is now my closest friend because even during quarantine she gets to come and play for a little almost every day. We have been BFF’s since 2nd grade and she is my new closest friend.

What she likes and dislikes

Ivy is a really funny and nice friend. She does gymnastics and LOVES chocolate. We also like to play Roblox Flee the Facility together and we both like to design houses in Adopt me. She likes to jump on our trampoline when she comes over to play with us. She recently got braces and she sometimes acts like a nerd. She likes to watch the YouTube ItsFunneh and wants to have a YouTube channel sometime. She also likes noodles and Panda express and all types of sweets. She dislikes when I tell her about weird things and when her parents keep the news TV on all day which usually happens.

What I think about her

I think Ivy is a very funny but kind friend that has a great personality and she is very responsible. She sometimes can get very crazy and act strange but that only happens once in a while. She knows how to be a responsible and good person most of the time but can sometimes be a little sassy. Overall I think she is a great friend and I am happy we became friends and did not stay enemies.

In my opinion Ivy is a good choice when it comes down to all my friends because she is a mix of nice/kind and sassy but mostly nice/kind. She likes having things her way and that can sometimes get annoying but she also likes to think about other people first which I think is what makes a good friend.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year