My life as a 9 year old (part 2)

My birthday has just passed and now I am officially 10 years old!! But I had some great times and memories when I was 9. I had some experiences that I would never get to do again. But there were also some bad times.

My experiences

I had many fun vacations, field trips, and just fun times with my family and friends.

I really enjoyed the time that I went with my mom and sister on a cruise to Ensenada in Mexico. We got to visit a blowhole, eat yummy food, and have a 4th of July celebration (Because we were on the ship on 4th of July). 

Another fun vacation was when we went to Palm Springs for a few days. We got to take the tram up to a mountain and we played in snow. The next day we went to the Palm Springs Zoo. We saw many cool animals and plants. The last day we went hiking at the Indian Canyons. It was beautiful and we saw a little creek and many mountains.

I have only been on like 2 field trips when I was 9 but I really liked the time that my whole class went to Rancho Los Cerritos. We learned about the history of the ranch and we did some activities that they used to do back then.

The 2nd field trip I went on was with my summer camp and we went to Knotts berry farm. I was partners with my friend Brooklyn and we rode rides together. The thing that made this field trip so fun is that I rode the new Hang Time ride for the first time. I was kind of scared but it was very very fun.

A really fun time is when my mom and my family friend came over and we watched the super bowl. Our family friend brought over some nachos and chicken wings. We ate lunch together and we watched the super bowl on our new TV.

Every day I also really enjoy eating dinner with my whole family and watching TV together. I just love to have time with just my family.

In my opinion my 9 year old life has been very fun and I had some very fun times. But I am really looking forward to what I am going to be doing in 5th grade when I am 10.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year