Covid19 Stay At Home. Friday, 08/14/20, Activities - All about me- my friends

I have many kind and helpful friends that I have made. Some of my friends are even my other friend’s friend. These are the friends that I hang out with the most. Usually I hang out with my friends Ivy, Sofia, Rylee, Ella, and Chloe. I met sofia in Pre school and we ended up going to the same elementary school. Sofia met my newer friend Ivy at her after school day care. Sofia introduced me to her  and we are now friends. Rylee was Soia and Ivy’s friend and we like to hang out as a group together now. I met Ella in Kindergarten but we were not like friends at that time. We became friends in 2nd grade because we were in the same class again. I met Chloe because Ivy introduced me into her. We realized we lived right across the street from each other. I have many other friends but these are my best friends and I like to hang out with them most of the time.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year