My last day of school part 2

On June 3rd it was officially the last day of 4th grade for me. I was very sad that I did not get to go to school to say bye to my friends that are moving or even if they are still staying at my school. I just want this terrible pandemic to go away. This is a part 2.

This time I will be telling you about the similar things this year and some fun activities.

Even though we had to stay home for many months there are still some similar things.

I still go to the same school and I still have the same lunch time. I also still hang out with the same friends that I hung out with in 3rd grade (The friends are Sofia, Ivy, and Rylee).

 We also have the same PE teachers (Coach Sandy, Coach Joc, and Coach Jesse) and they are all nice.

This year my class and I have participated in many fun activities. One of my favorite activities was when we went to Rancho Los Cerritos for a field trip.

 I really enjoyed Effort club every other Friday as well. In order to qualify to go to Effort club you have to have no detentions, at least 3 Zearn lessons, and you have to pay a certain amount of Bolt Bucks (our schools fake money). If you qualify you can choose what class you want to go to. Some classes are art class, outdoor play, movie, and sometimes a craft for a holiday.

In my opinion this year was definitely very different but some very nice memories that I will remember because this is definitely a year to remember.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year