My last day of 4th grade Part 1

On June 3rd it was my last day of school and it was very sad. This year was definitely very very different than other years but I got to do things that I usually don’t get to do. I will be telling you the differences and similarities of the year. Also what I really enjoyed in my school year.

This year my teachers were Mrs. Silva and Mr. Mangold. They are both very nice if we are good and they teach very well because they explain get into a lot of detail so we get as much information we can.

This year we have 32 students and 2 room moms. Our room moms set up fun parties for us and they are very kind and their names are Ms. Dawn and Ms. Toni. They also work for PTA and help our school a lot.

Differences

This school year there were many differences.

 When we were still in school we were an upstairs classroom and it is my first time upstairs. Also my class was switching periods with Mr. Mangold and his class. We also have a bigger class and obviously had a different teacher and classroom. We also have to get use to having a different recess time so we have snack time later than 3rd grade.

Around the end of March we had to stay home for 2 weeks with no work or assignments. But after that we had to stay home for the remainder of the year but with assignments on Google Classroom. We had to get use to digital learning and not being able to go out. It was very hard for my sister and I because we have never been stuck at home for this long before so we were very bored and sick of it.

On the last day of school our whole class came onto a meeting so we could share what we have been doing at home and what 5th grade might look like. It is also nice seeing all my friends and classmates.

In my opinion this school year was very different but it was a year to remember. I wish that we would not have to stay home from school and everywhere else.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year