Covid19 Stay At Home. Tuesday, 06/16/20, Activities - Summer Writing Class

Today in writing class, we had to write two different topics, Show me your favorite food and Why I think the world is flat. My teacher picked both of these topics. 

Show me your favorite food

BAM!! “Wow how did we get here”, my friend said? “We are at my favorite restaurant with my favorite food”, I told her. “Do you think you can guess what it is ?”, I asked. “Of course I can”, She replied.” Ok, it has dough, cheese, and you bake it in an oven”. “Is it pizza?” She asked. “Yes!! it is and since we are already here at pieolgy pizzeria then why not get some”?


Why I think the world is flat

Everyone has different opinions, if not then the world would be a boring place. A lot of people argue if the world is plat or if the world is round. These are my reasons of why I think the world is flat. First of all if the Earth Orbits then why don’t we feel anything spinning. Also if people live around the bottom of the Earth then why don’t they fall or be upside down. Plus why doesn’t the whole globe feel an earthquake with a very high magnitude. Now that you know my reasons do you think the Earth is flat or do you still think that the Earth is round?          


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year