Covid19 Stay At Home. Monday, 06/15/20, Activities - Summer Writing Class

Today was the first day of my Summer Camp writing class. Starting from day, I will be typing the things that I have written in my writing class. 

Today's topic is "If I can have one superpower, what would it be". 

There are many different and unique superpowers people dream of but have YOU ever thought about your dream superpower? If I could have 1 superpower it would be to have the ability to go back in time. I would want to back in time to fix mistakes that I have made. I would still learn my lesson but any fights with my family or friends I would think of what I did wrong and not do it. Another good thing is that I can fix some of my bad injuries. And going back in time means learning things in History!


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year