Mother’s Day while staying at home


This year Mother’s day was a little different because of COVID-19. We all have to stay at home and celebrate our moms. The good thing is that because I take online art class and used to take cooking class I had a ton of ideas.

Mother’s day this year

Even though we have to stay at home I wanted to make this an amazing Mother’s day because my mom works very hard and is very supportive to me.

I made my mom 2 cards this year. One card I made was during art class and it was very light and pretty. I had lightly water colored the background blue and drew rainbows and hearts. I had also made an origami heart and put it in the middle. If you open the heart there is a quote and many hearts and flowers. The second card I made was on Google docs and my teacher made a template. I just had to type whatever I wanted to type for my mom. I also inserted a picture that says love.

My dad also helped me make a breakfast for my mom. We made eggs, toast, peaches, coffee, and I made her lemonade at lunch time. Later in the day I also decided to make a mango and orange smoothie for my family.

After breakfast my sister and I went to play on our new hover board that our mom bought us. We then went to play on the trampoline and blow bubbles. Our dad played with us while our mom relaxed inside and then pulled weeds outside.

I wanted to make this and amazing Mother’s day for mom even though we are at home.

Facts about my mom

My mom is very nice and also very helpful. My mom’s name is Wendy and her favorite color is purple. She likes noodles and veggies.

My mom drops me off to my classes when we are not staying at home.  She also helps me with my homework all the time.

She has short hair like me and she looks like me a lot. My mom also cooks for the family and she works very hard for the family.

I love my mom a lot. Thank you, mom, for cooking and taking care of us. I hope you stay healthy and well in your life.






Comments

  1. Wow, what a beautiful tribute to your hardworking and loving Mom! I'm glad you were able to spend the day with her and tell her how much you appreciate all the things she does for you. Thank you for sharing Yani!

    Miss Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year