I love drawing!


Since we are at stay home order I have really liked to draw. I have drawn many cute pictures in and out of my art class. Do you want to know some pictures that I have drawn?


Art class
My art class is called aspire art.  But we are doing online classes because of covid-19.

 It is one of my favorite classes that I have ever taken. It is 2 hours long and we have a break after 1 hour has passed.

Online art class is also really fun. We take turns being helped by the teacher that we are assigned to. My teacher is s. Irish and she is really funny. In some classes we were talking about quotes so Ms. Irish named it quote class. Another class we sent each other a bunch of emojis so it was called emoji class.

Most of the students in my class are not in my regular class so it is nice meeting new people, even if it’s online.

I take art class 2 times a week online, Tuesday and Thursday. We use Skype for art class and we use the materials we have at home to draw and color our pictures. They also have an online folder to pick out new pictures after the previous project.

Since online class started I have finished 4 projects. They are all colorful except for 1 because it is using just a pencil. Those projects are a tree museum, a rose using just a pencil, a castle, and a picture of me and my likes and dislikes.

At home drawing
I have also been drawing at home a lot. I really enjoy it as well. I would sometimes follow a video but I would sometimes do it on my own.

I have drawn 7 pictures in 1 day!!!!!!!. I like drawing because you get to use your creativity and it helps me be calm. I also like it because I get to draw things how I want to make it look like.

I also like making cool crafts like origami and designing your own character. I sometimes even teach my sister how to draw. I also really enjoy painting. I like to paint landscapes with a lot of blending. Sunsets are also a lot of fun to paint because you get to use warm colors.

As you can see that I really like to draw and I have drawn a lot of pictures. I also love to use my creativity and draw cute things. I wish that I would have more space to do my art though.








Comments

  1. You are such a talented artist, writer, ice skater, and crafter! What do you want to be when you grow up?

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year