Covid19 Stay At Home. Thursday, 4/9/20, Activities


9:30 =   Woke up
9:45 =   Brushed Teeth and Changed Cloths
9:50 =   School Work for 25 minutes =Typing and Language Arts
10:15 = Ate Breakfast
10:30 = Watched TV
10:45 = School Work for 1 hour 45 minutes =Language Arts and Math
12:30 = Lunch and Relaxed
1:00 =   Watched
1:30 =   Ate Ice cream and got ready for online art class
2:00 =   Online art class for 2 hours
4:15 =   Relaxed
4:45 =   Played With my sister
5:00 =   Watched
5:30 =   School work for 15 minutes =Math
5:45 =   Read my book Called Cilla Lee-Jenkins
6:30 =   Ate Dinner With my family
7:00 =   Watched and relaxed with my family
8:30 =   Took a Shower
8:45 =   Watched
9:30 =   Brushed Teeth
9:45 =   Went to bed

Today was an ok day. I enjoyed my art class but it was raining for almost the whole day so I did not get to play outside that much.

                                                 This is my Sister's Stuffed Animals' tea party




Comments

  1. Hi Yani! I'm so happy to see that you are getting your schoolwork done, spending time with your family, and enjoying new interests and hobbies. Your art skills continue to amaze me each year. I'm looking forward to seeing what you draw in your next online art class. Please stay safe and healthy! Say hello to your family.
    *Ms. Ishida*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year