My activities while Staying at home


Since the Coronavirus is getting worse we cannot go out. But I am still very bored so I did some fun activities. Do you want to know what I did while staying at home?

I have done some fun crafts, school work, playing in a pool, spending time with my family, and just doing what I need to do. I also do some online classes.

Crafts
I have made lots of cute crafts but my favorite craft is probably my crystal unicorn. I have also made a toilet paper roll bee, a Popsicle stick snowflake, a clothespin dragonfly, and many more cute crafts. My mom and dad sometimes have to shop for food so they sometimes pick up craft supplies for my sister and me. My sister and I also paint pictures and cards for our parents. It is really fun making crafts because we get to use our creativity and make cute things.

School work
My teacher Ms. Silva assigns assignments on Google classroom. She assigns about 10 assignments a week but I do some extra practice. She posts language arts and Social studies assignments. We are also supposed to do 4 lessons of zearn but I do more assignments and more zearn lessons. On Google classroom we can also text each other and talk about things we are doing.

Playing in the pool
On some hot days my mom would blow up our inflatable pool and my sister and I could play in it. We could jump in, go on the slide, squirt each other, and just have fun if we finished our work unless it is a weekend. I really like playing in nice refreshing water instead of being sweating and very hot. We also found this floatie that you can lay down on so we got to have Popsicle on the floatie. My mom would sometimes let us jump on the trampoline when we are wet to warm up and also because it is really fun.

Spending time with my family
I have never spent this much time with my family in my life. It is very fun because we get to play games and talk about what we miss most either at school or work. I love watching TV with my family because we are all relaxed after a day of work and tiredness. That is the good part about COVID-19; we get to spend time with our family. I am happy and relaxed when my family is around

Online classes
I have already posted a post about my online art classes but this is just a short paragraph saying what I do. I have 3 online classes. They are online art class, online ballet class, and online off ice ice skating class. For art class we use materials we have at home to draw and color our picture. For online ballet class we watch our teacher and then we do it with music our teacher plays. For off ice ice skating we use a spinner board. We do our spins on there but for jumps we just need space. We also stretch at the end of off ice ice skating and ballet class.

In my opinion staying at home is not the best but it is fun doing all these activities that I usually don’t have time for. I wish that I could go back to school because I LOVE school
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year