My Amazing Family


Over the years my family has changed with some ups and downs. I have had many fun times with my entire family, so I am going to tell you about my amazing family.


There are 4 people in my family including me. They are my mom, my dad, my sister Yanna, and me.

My Mom

My mom’s name is Wendy and she is amazing. She is very funny and makes me laugh very easily by doing funny things.

 My mom is very nice and works very hard.  She is a Civil Engineer and she takes care of my sister and me. She likes to have a clean house and car so she sometimes cleans the house and pulls the weeds outside. Also she is the one who picks my sister and me up from school!

My mom cooks her very tasty food for the whole family but her best foods are dumplings, wantons, and noodles.  She also makes very good deserts like cupcakes and brownies.

My mom’s favorite color is purple and she loves to eat noodles and veggies. She likes to watch Li Jian, a singer. When she is not working she likes to relax on the couch and watch you tube but that is pretty rare.

My Dad
My dad’s name is Frank and he is very serious on his work but loves to play. He is also very funny and loves to make me laugh as well.

My dad is the one that works the hardest in our family. He works at a store in Riverside. When he gets home (at 8:30) he takes a shower and eats dinner. He then works with the stuff that goes on at the store and at around 9:30-10:00 he watches TV for a little bit and then goes to sleep.

My dad works for the family and has a lot of pressure but he is still very nice and funny. He drops me off at school and always jokes around with me.

 My dad and I have some serious kisses. He bobbles his head when I kiss him and makes me laugh when I go to bed.

His favorite color is red and green and he likes to eat noodles and fruits. He likes to watch football and likes to sleep (for sure). He does not get to relax but every Sunday we play or watch TV for 1 hour.

My Sister
My sister’s name is Yanna and she is funny and love to watch tablet and TV. My dad makes her do sign words where she has to write words and then read them.

She is a sweet monster!!!!! She has at least 7 cavities and she adores sweets. Every day, she has at least 3 candies and a desert. She defiantly has a sweet tooth!

She is a pretty nice sister and we like to play WEIRD games like wrapping her up and then carrying her or we push her on a chair and she has to guess what room she is in. She has a big imagination and loves her toys.

Her favorite color is defiantly pink and she loves noodles and unicorns. She loves all things girly like LOL dolls and hatchamals. She likes to watch Cookie Swirl C and Gaming with Jen. Since she is only in preschool she has no homework so she always has free-time.

In my opinion my family is a very nice and supportive family. They are always nice and very funny.

Comments

  1. I agree with you that your family is amazing! You are truly lucky to have supportive and loving parents who care about you and Yanna. Thank you for inviting me to your gymnastics and ice skating competitions. I hope to see your family again!

    Miss Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year