My favorite movies Part 1


Lately, I have been really into movies. I watched the Oscar awards and a lot of kids’ movies. Here are my favorite movies and why.

My favorite movies that came out in 2019 are Aladdin, Frozen ll, Toy story 4, and Angry Birds 2. I also like the Christmas movie Home Alone.

Aladdin
I like the movie Aladdin because it is very exciting and you wonder what is going to happen next.
 The movie is about Aladdin trying to defeat the bad guy, and he is also trying to merry Princess Jasmine. It also has many twists. Aladdin only has 3 wishes from the genie (Will Smith). He uses those wishes to help him along his journey. 

Frozen ll
I like the movie Frozen ll because it has a very interesting story behind it. That story is about a water dam.

In the movie there is a water dam that caused a lot of trouble to the Enchanted Forest.
The movie is about Elsa hearing a strange noise and she goes into an enchanted forest that her mom told her about. She goes on the adventure with Olaf, Anna, Kristof, and Sven. At the end of the movie it turns out that her mom was making that sound and telling her to go to Ahtohallan.

In my opinion these movies are very good and that movies are getting better and better. I also think that the actors are getting funnier and making the movies more interesting. I only wish that Aladdin would not have much of a love background between Princess Jasmine and Aladdin.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year