My 2020 Valentine’s Day


On 2-14 -19 it was Valentine’s Day! This day is always lots of fun spending time with my family and I also get lots of cute cards and notes that are very nice.  I had a lot of fun on this day and got a little too much candy (ha-ha). 

My school was off on Valentine’s Day so; my class had a party on Wednesday because we were too busy on Thursday. (I am not trying to brag) Our room moms Ms. Toni and Ms. Dawn came over to do a cute pizza box craft and a scratch art card. They also bought special Valentine’s Day donuts that we ate after the craft.

After we had donuts we passed out our Valentines cards/goodie bags. I passed out emoji valentines for the girls and robot valentines for the boys. I also got many goodie bags that I am very thankful for. I got a little too much candy though. I also got many small toys and some pens and pencils. I also got a food eraser and a lol lollipop from my BFF Sofia. My BFF Rylee also gave me a small can of pink slime.

I also made some of my friends a rubber band bracelet and gave them a cute valentine.
My mom also got my sister and I a small gift. She bought us cute pink flowers and a cake. I also had ice skating and my coach gave me cute hairclips. At my ballet class my friend gave us a chocolate.

I think that Valentine’s Day is not about getting gifts I think it is about showing love to your family and friends and that is showing them that you are thankful for having them for friends and family.

In my opinion I had a very nice Valentine’s Day with lots of love and kindness from and to my friends and family. I only wish that my sister and I would not fight especially on Valentine’s Day.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic Valentine's Day Yani! I'm really happy to hear that you are still very good friends with Sofia and Rylee.

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year