Palm Springs Trip


My family and I have just recently been to Palm Springs for a vacation. It was a lot of fun spending time with my family.

We went on New Year’s day and came back on Saturday, 1/4/2020. We stayed at a hotel called Renaissance Hotel.

I really liked Renaissance hotel. They have a pool, fire place, bar, colored floor, and cool couches. I rate this hotel a 9 because it is expensive there and also don’t provide breakfast.

On the day we got there, we went to the outlet and swam in the pool. The next day, we took the tram to the mountains and played in snow. The day after day, we went to the Palm Dessert Zoo. On the day we left, we went on a hiking trail and stop by the outlet again.

The mountains were lots of fun, but we had to wait two hours to ride the tram. My sister and I went sledding and had so much fun. When we got back to the hotel, my sister and I went into the hot tub.

The next day, when we went to the zoo, we saw many cool animals. We saw camels, zebras, giraffes, mountain lions, and many other amazing animals. We got to go into the petting zoo and I saw a super cute sleeping goat. We also got some soft serve ice cream and went to look at the animal wildlife hospital.

After we left the hotel on the last day, we went on a hiking trail. It was so pretty because it had a small creek, big pretty red rocks and huge palm trees. We hiked on a 1-mile trail. When we went back to the outlet, I got new PJs and cute socks.

In my opinion, this vacation was one of the best vacations I ever had. It was lots of fun and we had a great time. I only wish the hotel would be less expensive and provides breakfast.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year