My 2020 New Year Resolutions


2019 has just passed and it is now 2020! I am going to go over my 2019 resolutions and tell you my new 2020 resolutions.

My first 2019 resolution was to reach the level Axel in ice skating. Yes, I did reach this level! Axel is also the highest level in skating school and after that it all depends on your private coach.
My second 2019 resolution was to not fight with my sister Yanna as much. No, we are not doing better at all. But I said I would not be mean and start the fight but now it is mostly Yanna that starts them. So I did do what I said I would do but we still fight a lot (at least 3 times a day).

My last 2019 resolution was to watch less tablet, TV, and phone. I think I am doing a little better because I can usually stop  and use self control but if not my mom will tell me and I should stop right away or after about 1-3 minutes.

My first 2020 resolution is to pass my preliminary MIF (moves in the field) test and work on my pre juvenile test in ice skating (it is a US figure skating test). I am going to do this by working super hard when I get the chance like during public skating. I will also concentrate hard and pretend that it is the real test.

My next 2020 resolution is to study very hard in school so I can get good grades on every test I take. I am going to do this by not talking and not listening to someone who is talking so I can learn everything I need to know in 4th grade. I am also going to pay attention to the teacher or the speaker so I can learn the information I need/should need to know.

My last 2020 resolution is to exercise more to get stronger. I am going to do this by doing planks, sit ups, squats, pushups, v sits, more jumping, and more running. I am going to hopefully do 20 squats, 1 minute and a half plank, 10 sit ups, 10 pushups, and 30 second-1 minute v sit in 1 day.

These are my 2020 new year resolutions. Have you came up with your new year’s resolutions yet?

Comments

  1. I hope you have a fantastic 2020 year! It's great that you are making resolutions and goals to focus on. I know you will achieve your resolutions with hard work and effort. You can do it, Yani!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year