Yanna’s birthday and trip to Knott’s Berry Farm


My sister Yanna turned five on 12-8-19 and my family went to Knott’s Berry Farm to celebrate. It was a lot of fun there and Yanna also had a great birthday. I am going to tell you what we did on this very fun day.

When we got there we rode some rides such as Sierra Sidewinder, the airplanes, and the snoopy mailbox drop. After that we went on the ferris wheel and I went on silver Bullet 3 times in a row. After that we went to go eat lunch and I had Mac and cheese but then it started raining so we went to the train ride because it was very close by. We then watched how fast Excelrator and supreme scream went. After that we went on some more rides.

They had a special event there and it was very fun. We got to meet Santa Claus, we wrote our letters to Santa, and ate cookies and hot Chocolate.

Because it was my sister’s birthday after knott’s we went to buy a cake and pick up food. For dinner we had hot pot and a strawberry cake for dessert.

I got my sister a squishy and made her a card for her.

I hope that she will be more mature because she is now 5. I also hope that she will grow because she still looks and acts like a 2 year old.

On Friday 12-6-19 she had a school party celebration. They had pizza, popsicles, and her teachers gave her a giant Minnie mouse coloring book along with letters from her classmates and teacher.
Now I am going to tell you a little about Yanna. Yanna loves unicorns and her favorite color is pink. Her favorite animal is a cat and her favorite food is pizza. She is a candy queen and has about 7 cavities from all those sweets. She is a funny and kind of sassy little sister (but she always annoys me).

In my opinion the trip to Knott’s was fun but very crowed. Also I would rate Knott’s a 3 out of 5 stars because the prices have raised so much. Also the food and membership prices have also raised a ton.
I wish Yanna will finally grow someday. I also wish that Knott’s will not be so crowded and the prices will not be so high.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year