My amazing 2019 Thanksgiving


This year’s Thanksgiving was lot of run and very exciting. I am going to tell you all about it.

The day before, I made some handprint turkeys for my family. I used finger paint, markers, and cardstock. I also made cute pop out cards that look really cool with 3 tiers. I also watched the Macy’s Parade with my family. I really liked the Macy’s Parade and I think the floats are amazing. We also got our last minute shopping done. I helped my mom peeled and mashed potatoes. We went to our family friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, soup, rice and other dishes. We also watched Odd Squad and had pumpkin cheesecake.

I am thankful for having a house, having a life, having food, my family and also for being able to ice skate.

In my opinion, this year’s Thanksgiving was amazing and lots of fun. My only wish is that I wish it was not raining on Thanksgiving Day.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year