My 2019 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day


Christmas this year has just passed! I was super excited to open presents and to spend lots of time with my family.

Christmas Eve this year was on a Tuesday and Christmas was on Wednesday.

On Christmas Eve I went to my dad’s store in Riverside. I made some very pretty slimes there and had enchiladas for lunch. When my dad and I got back we ate stone fire grill for dinner. My whole family then watched TV and opened some presents. I got to spend lots of time with my family.
On Christmas day I was really excited. I saw many presents under the tree and I saw that Santa had ate the 2 cookies, an Oreo dip cookie, took the apple for his reindeer, and drank the glass of milk. After my family was awake my sister and I opened the presents from Santa and our parents. After that, we went to my dad’s store again to help out. When we got back home I watched the movie Aladdin. We all ate dinner together and then watched some more TV.

I got many cool presents form Christmas. My mom got me a circuit board, my dad got me a jumbo orange squishy, My little sister got me a secret light up dairy, Santa got me an Aladdin movie disc, My grandma got me a book called the day the crayons quit, my grandpa got me a book called the serious goose, my BFF Ivy got me unicorn headphones and a make your own soap kit, and finally my BFF Sofia got me glitter glue, pop up stickers, and a design your own book kit.
I also bought some presents for my family and friends. I got my mom a glass jewelry box, I got my dad a best dad mug, I got my grandparents a rose for decoration, and I got my little sister a bracelet and a scruff a love toy.

To me Christmas is not about the presents. It is about spending time with your family. I think it is important to spend time with your family because it shows them you care about them and that you love them.

In my opinion Christmas this year was lots of fun and very exciting. I wish that my dad would not have to work because I would like to go somewhere to play together. I also wish it was not raining on Christmas day.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year