FECC After school program


I am going to an after school program called FECC (First Evangelical Community Church). I have had a lot of fun so far and I want to share my experience with you.

I went to FECC during the summer and I realized that they had an after school program so I wanted to go. The person who picks me up is named Mr. Alex or Alex Rivera. My friend named Kate also goes to FECC and we go to the same school. Kate is only in second grade but I count on her because she has been going there longer than I have. I used to go to the YMCA but then my mom told me about FECC after school program and I wanted to go. Kate has been going to FECC since the beginning of the school year. On Monday I have a GATE class that ends at 4:00 so someone else picks me up.

I have some friends from summer program but I have met some new friends. My previous friends are Kate, Cassidy, Alexis, Emma, Abigail, and my Chinese teacher Ms. Lin. My newer friends are Suzanna, Olivia, Mila, and Rachel.

At FECC we have 2 different groups. The first group is for smaller kids learning a 2nd language while the older kids do homework, play, or read. Then the older kids have snack and when the younger kids come out the older kids go to learn a 2nd language. When the younger kids are done with snack they go do their homework. I am in the first hour homework and second hour language.
After everyone had their language we do silent reading for 30 minutes and then we go upstairs to the gym and play basketball or if it warm enough we get to go outside.

On Friday the schedule is a little different. When we get to FECC on Friday the older kids firstly get to play on electronics or work on homework if they have any. We can either bring a electronic or play on the computers they have there. When the older kids finish language we go directly to the gym or playground.

In my Opinion FECC is a lot of fun and the teachers there are smart in math, science, and all the subjects. I would rate FECC a 4 out of 5 star rating because a lot of the kids misbehave or be super rude and mean to me.

I wish the students would be nicer and not so rude. I would recommend going here only to look after your child or to learn a second language. The kids and people hear have 0% respect.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year