My spectacular 9th birthday and birthday party


I celebrated my Birthday by having an amazing party. Let me share my amazing and unforgettable 9th birthday with you.

On my real birthday, I went to FECC summer program. On that day, it was the last day of VBS (Vacational Bible Study). I got a sketch book from my crew leader Luke. They gave us snacks, and since it was the last day, they gave us something special: popsicles. For lunch we had hot dogs and chips. After lunch we watched a movie and played cards. The next thing, which is one of my favorite is when we had a cooking class. We made a dessert called dirt cups. Don’t worry! Dirt cups are cups of chocolate pudding for the dirt and a sour patch for a garden and a gummy worm.

After my mom picked me up from FECC, we went shopping for my party, and then I went to ice skating classes. The last thing I did was go out to Golden Corral for dinner. Now I am going to tell you the things that I did during my party. The party was at my house. Some of my friends who came the party were Veronica, Ivy, Chloe, Kate, Brooklyn, Irene, Nikki, Kaylee and Some more.

My mom rented a shark waterslide. A lot of my friends enjoyed going on the waterslide. The party started at 1pm, and we first ate food like Pieology pizza, Chinese food and egg rolls. When it was about 1:15pm, a few people were here, so we started going on the waterslide. Some parents filled up the water balloons. We threw them at each other. When everyone was here, some people ate food, but most kids went on the waterslide. While the kids went on the waterslide, the grownups ate food in the front yard so they can see their kids. After about one hour, some kids went to the trampoline in the back yard and some stayed on the slide. After 30 minutes, we made slime. Next, we did the piñata and it was the shape of a Narwhale. After the piñata, we cut my birthday cake that was very pretty. Some people left after cake, so we gave out goodie bags. Most people went back on the slide or fixed their slimes. The last person stayed was Ivy. We opened my presents until she left.

I hope I will have a good 4th grade school year and learn many new things in my 9-year-old life.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year