My First Week of 4th Grade


It is sad that summer break is over, but my school has been fun for the past a few days. I am going to share my first week of school with you.

I am still going to Stephen Foster Elementary school for my 4th grade. My 4th grade teacher is Mrs. Silva. The people that share a same table with me are Ayden Valdez, Richard Stillwell, Falayn Cox, Michael Glorax and Brielle Current Bell. Our class number is Room 55 and it is on the 2nd floor. Mrs. Silva wants us to walk upstairs nice and quietly. In order to do that, she gives us fake money if we do really good. We do Chromebook on Tuesdays and we play educational games. On Friday, we go to the computer lab and we also play educational programs. When we first get into the classroom in the morning, we take out our composition books and there is writing prompt on the board so we write the prompt. The fun thing that happened was playing Prodigy math games for the first time ever. The other thing that was fun was math and language arts. Math is fun because we do math charts. I like language arts because I like to do the thinking maps and I like reading good stories. I had Mrs. Silva for 1st grade, so I already know some things she does. We are starting to switch teachers for different classes just to get us prepared for middle school. We switch to Mr. Mangold for half the day and we do math, science, and health. Mrs. Silva is my homeroom teacher and she teaches us Social Studies and Language Arts. This is how it works: my homeroom class stays in our homeroom for half the day, and then the second half day we switch to Mr. Mangold’s class while Mr. Mangold’s homeroom class goes to Mrs. Silva.

In my opinion, school is fun and I like my new friends and new teachers I met. I wish to have a good 4th grade school year.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year