My 8 Year Old Life


In this post I would like to share my amazing eight year old experience.

My favorite color when I was eight year old was pink, and I hope it will still be pink when I am 9.
These are some of the accomplishments I made at the age of 8. The first one I will tell you about is my Reflections Art Competition. I got this award a few times in my life, but this time I even placed at the 33rd District. It was my first time to get this award. The second accomplishment I will tell you about is when I passed my first US figure skating test. It was my first time taking it and I have taken Learn To Skate tests, but never a US Figure Skating Test. The next thing is I got Student of the Month at school for “Striving for Excellence”.

Now I am going to tell you other things I did and some things I learned. In my 8 year old time, I finished 3rd grade. Our main focus was multiplication and division in math. We read a lot of book on 3rd grade. We took AR quizzes and met AR goals. One thing I did this year was going on a cruise. I have been on a cruise before, but I have not been on a cruise for a pretty long time. I also like the 4-day Las Vegas trip we had in spring break. It was my second time staying at Excalibur in Vegas. One of my favorite things we did was the field trip to Knotts Berry Farm. My mom also went with us for the whole day.

In my opinion, I had a very fun year and I want to do every single thing again. I wish I could have a good 9 year old experience and also a good rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year