My 2019 Summer Break


This year during summer, I had an amazing and fun summer break. So for this post, I am going to tell you about the amazing summer I had.

First I am going to just briefly explain FECC summer program that I went to. FECC means First Everangical Community Church. FECC is good because it is like a summer school. They give you work for the grade you are going to. They give you math, language arts, reading and even make you make a smaller version of a mission project to get you ready for the real and big school mission project. They provide two snacks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. They also provide lunch and fruits. On Wednesdays, they take us on a field trip and still provide lunch. Some field trips they take us on were Golf’N Stuff, Oceanside by Metrolink, knots Berry Farm and some more. Some food they provide is noodles, sloppy Joe, rice, and chicken noodle.

I also went to Monte Verde Park for one week. We went to Disney for the field trip in that week. The camp is mostly outdoors, but there is a cabin where there is air conditioner. The only thing that would better if they provide some work to keep your brain motivated during the summer. On Tuesday, we went to Mayfair pool for about two hours. On Friday, August 9th, we had a nightmare before Christmas Theme Prom. The Prom was fun and they gave us snacks like pasta, nachos and popcorns. The DJ played music and we danced to it. When we first get there, we had free play until lunch and we can have a snack that we brought whenever we want. After lunch, it was more free play and we played a game.

It was my birthday during the summer, so I had a party. A lot of my friends came and we had a shark waterslide and a piƱata. It was a lot of fun. During this summer, I also went on a cruise trip to Ensenada and Catalina Island. The cruise was so much fun even though it was only four days. The cruise had a kids camp. We played games and they also took us out for dinner.

My 2019 summer was amazing and I am not going to forget this amazing summer.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year