ODD squad, my favorite TV show part 1


Odd squad is my favorite TV show because it is fun but also teaches you something. This show is exciting and educational.

Odd squad was founded on November 26, 2014, and it is filmed or acted in Toronto, Canada. It is a Canadian/American children’s live action educational television series that premiered on TVO Kids in Canada and PBS Kids in the United States. Odd Squad is good ages 5-8, but people older or younger still enjoy it. Right now there two seasons, but there are practicing for season 3, and it is coming out in 2020.

These are some of the people who play as agents or Ms.o, Millie Davis plays the character Ms.o, Sean Michael Kyer plays Agent Oscar, Dalila Bela plays Agent Olive, Filip Geljo played Agent Otto, Anna Cathcart played Agent Olympia, Isaac Kragten played the role of Agent Otis, and Olivia Presti played the role of Oona. Joshua Kilimnik played Odd Todd which was a odd squad agent but then turned into a Villain. The episodes are organized by first a case than a training video and then another case and then it ends or longer episodes like the O games or Disorder in the court.

These are some of the things I learned from watch Odd Squad. I learned that water freezes when the temperature is under 32 degrees and that water boils at 212 degrees. I also learned fractions and Multiplication ahead of my class because I watch odd squad. Odd squad teaches you things in a fun way to help you learn.

I started Odd Squad because I saw my friends watching. I went on PBS Kids to watch it, and I kept on watching since then.

These are the basic facts about Odd Squad. In the next post, I will get into more details of the show.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year