My Incredible Experience at Oceanside


On July 24th, 2019 I went on an incredible trip to Oceanside. I even took the Metro link to get there.
This trip was something I would never forget.

I went with my FECC summer program as a field trip. We had to bring 2 water bottles, swimsuit, towel, and sandals. We had to be at school by 7:15 AM. We took the Metrolink for about one hour. On the Metrolink, we got muffins in the morning for snack. We played Rock Paper Scissors and talked to our partner. The Metrolink we rode had two decks and air conditioned.

At Oceanside, the waves were very big and the sand was hot. I liked going into the waves the most because it was refreshing, and the waves lifted me up. I played in the sand and made sand cakes with my BFF Brooklyn. I noticed the waves got bigger and bigger as the time went by. I liked to ride on the wave, meaning you lay on your tummy. When a wave comes, it lifts you up and you sometimes go under water if the wave is big. I also liked to sit on the sand. When the waves came, it would lift me up and back down.

I did flips on the wet sand. It felt weird because if the wave was really big, then if I flipped, it felt like I would just collapse to the ground. We had turkey Subway sandwich for lunch. After lunch, I went back into the water for a little and then left to take Metrolink back. When we were on Metrolink, we talked with our partner, but most of us took a nap on the way. We also had Cheese-It and Goldfish for snack.

I wish we could stay there longer because it was a lot of fun, and I would like to go back to Oceanside with my family in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year