Reflections Art Competition


In 2018 I joined a drawing completion and the theme was heroes around me. This is the third time I was in it and I think it is the best picture I drew for the competition.

My picture was about my mom. The picture was organized like a comic page. The first box was about my mom throwing food at me. The second square was about my mom flying me to drawing class. The third section was my mom flying me to elementary school. The fourth box was my mom flying me to ice skating class. The last section was my mom tucking me into bed. The title of my drawing is My Super Mom.

 I came up with the idea because I wanted to draw someone who helps me do things, like drawing. The idea of my drawing was to draw something to show what my mom does for me. I got three awards for this drawing this year. I got first place at my school, and first place at the Bellflower Unified School District and 3rd place in the 33rd school district. My mom said in the 33rd school district I completed with 5,000 to 6,000 people.

I enjoyed doing my picture because I like to draw a lot, so I can be good at it. The meaning of competition is for us to have fun, not just join to win. I wish I could win first in the 33rd district, but since it was my first time competing at the 33rd district level, I think I did very well for my first time.

As you can see, I had a fun time drawing my picture and tell me if you have ever joined any competition and rate it from 1-10 scale on how fun it was.


Comments

  1. Congratulations Yani on your excellent artistic talents! I love how you used the theme of Reflections and really planned out your artistic piece. You are an amazing artist and scholar!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year