My Field Trip to Knott's Berry farm


On Friday March 1st 2019 I went on a field trip to knots berry farm. Let me tell you all about my amazing and fun trip.

On my trip I went with my class, teacher, my mom, and other volunteers. The first thing we did was listening to a story about Native Americans and made a story bracelet. After that we visited a museum. We saw rocks with different patterns, shapes and colors; we saw swords and guns. We watched 2 cool shows, one of them was a tribe hoop dance and the other one was about magic and a tricking bird. The only ride we got to go on was the log ride but I did not get a single drop of water on me.

My class went there to have fun but to also learn some facts about Native Americans. Here are some of the facts I learned. Native Americans were good artists who painted and made to totem poles. I also learned that Native Americans painted from top to bottom on the totem poles. Before the field trip, we were assigned a partner and my partner was my mom. For lunch, my mom and I both had sandwich and some pears.

In my opinion, my trip was fun because I learned some good facts about Native Americans and we had a fun time there.

I wish the lines for the rides would be shorter so not only us, but also the other people could ride more rides.

As you can see we had a great trip to Knott’s. Have you ever been to Knott’s Berry Farm?

Comments

  1. The Knott's Berry Farm field trip was educational and filled with fun activities about California Native American Indians. I'm glad your Mom was able to join us as a chaperone. She was awesome! Congratulations on receiving the Student of the Month award for Striving for Excellence. Keep up the phenomenal work Yani!

    Ms. Ishida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Ishida you are an awesome teacher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ice skating - Michelle Kwan

Chinese New Year